The Consolidated Water Supply Corporation
Policy on Payment and Disconnection of Service
- Water Bills are mailed out between the 22nd and 25th of every month.
- Payments are due in our office by the 10th of every month to avoid a late fee of 10%.
- Late notices are mailed out between the 11th and 15th.
- Disconnections: Dilinquent accounts are subject to disconnection at any time. The charge for reconnection is $150.00. Payment for reconnection includes your past due amount plus $150.00 before reconnection.
- Meter Removals: Disconnections not addressed within 30 days are scheduled for meter removal. It is very expensive to reinstall a removed meter. You must pay all bad debt, membership fees, parts and labor before installation (bad debt + $968).
If you are not able to pay by the dates above, please call our office at 936-544-2986 to make alternate arrangements. Extensions are only given in emergency situations. Customers who default on alternate payment arrangements are subject to disconnection and late fee assessment.
We are a small staff of 20 operators, laborers, and admin servicing 5400 customers, 26 plants and over 7000 miles of distribution pipe. Please respect our employees as they work to enforce the rules and regulations put in place by the membership.